Thursday 24 January 2013

Foodie Loubie's First Ever Post!

Well here it goes or shall I say here I go! After months (OK years) of deliberation I have decided to take the plunge and create my own food blog. I aim to share my passion and wisdom with you guys. Let me introduce myself I'm Louise (AKA Foodie Loubie) I am in my mid twenties, I live with my long term boyfriend ( AKA Mr Foodie Loubie) I am a full time Beauty Therapist working in a very busy salon in Worthing West Sussex and in my spare time I love to try new places to eat, attending foodie events and most of all I love to look busy (or stressed) in my little and sometimes (VERY) messy kitchen! 


Please keep coming back to keep updated with all my latest recipes, food trends, kitchen disasters and restaurant reviews! Lou XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment